About The IQAC
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality-related activities.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the College.
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes / activities of the college, leading to quality improvement.
- To achieve excellence in holistic development of students to their full potential.
- To ensure quality in every walk of campus life.
- Commitment to group effort.
- To ensure quality service to all stakeholders of the institution.
- Commitment to the development of core competencies of both students and the faculty.
Innovation, Integrity, Leadership
- To ensure maintenance of quality as per the standards enforced by various accrediting agencies like NBA,NAAC and ISO.
- To chalk out the plan of action at the beginning of the year, conduct mid-session reviews and the outcome achieved at the end of the year towards quality enhancement.
- To conduct periodic internal audits for reviewing the quality management system.
- To maintain a liaison and establish network with individuals and organizations connected with quality assurance in the field of education.
- To collect feedback from the students regarding various facilities and services being provided in the college and make improvements in the light of the feedback.
- To disseminate information on quality aspects and innovative practices through workshops, seminars, conferences, guest lectures, training programmes and promotion of quality circles.
- To ensure effective implementation of quality processes with proper documentation as enshrined in the quality manual.
- To furnish progress reports to the accrediting agencies regarding the achievements and continuous improvement of the college in terms of quality standards.
- To provide consultancy for quality assurance in collaboration with other institutions and accrediting agencies.Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Arrangement for feedback responses from alumni, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related processes of the College.
||Dr. Devireddy Srinivasa Kumar
||Dr. D Vijaya Saradhi
||Professor & HOD
||Mrs. K.Aparna Srivasthava
||Mr. G. Avinash kumar
||Mr. P Hussain
||Mrs. J Vasavi
||Mr. P Kalyana Chakravarthy
||Dr. P Srinivasa Rao
||VMK IT Servicer
Mr RAVIKIRAN DARUVURI,
Malineni Perumallu Educational Society's Group Of Institutions,
Pulladigunta (V) , Vatticherukur (M),
GUNTUR - 522017