About The Department of MBA
The Department of MBA at the "Malineni Perumallu educational society's group of institutions" was formed in the year 2009 and provides an outstanding Teaching and Learning environment in bussiness administration.
The Department offers MBA. The Department has a comprehensive curriculum on topics related to all aspects of Business Administration with an emphasis on practical learning through Field works and innovative activities. The course structure is up-to-date and includes courses on nascent topics to equip our students with the latest developments in Business Administration.
The Department has state-of-the-art infrastructure and eminent faculty members. Our faculty members aim at delivering top class education blending their rich research experience with classroom teaching.
Vision & Mission
To become center of excellence in Business Administration with values and life-long learning.
DM1: Providing a strong theoretical knowledge and practice in business administration with an emphasis on software development.
DM2: Imparting the skills necessary to continue education to grow professionally.
DM3: Empowering the youth in rural community with top class administrative education.
DM4: Inculcating professional behaviour, ethical values, innovative research capabilities and leadership abilities.
Program Educational Objectives
- PEO1: Graduates will be able to analyze, design and develop computer applications to provide solutions to real world problems.
- PEO2: Graduates are well trained, confident, research oriented and industry ready professionals who are intellectual, ethical and socially committed.
- PEO3:Graduates will have the technical, communication skills and character that will prepare them for technical and leadership roles.
- PO1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- PO4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- PO8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
PSO 1: Analyse and develop solutions for real world computational problems by applying mathematical logic, appropriate data structures and algorithms..
PSO 2 : Design, develop and implement application software using Python and Web technologies.
R19 Regulation Syllabus  Download
R16 Regulation Syllabus  Download
Notes & Materials
About Professonal Societies:
The college offers many opportunities to get involved in extracurricular activities. Within the department there are two student-run organizations which you can get involved in. Student organizations are a very important part of the college experience. They encourage teamwork, leadership, improved organizational skills and creativity, while cultivating professional interests.
The Computer Society of India is the first and the largest body of computer professionals in India. It was started on 6 March 1965 by a handful of computer professionals and has now grown to be the national body representing computer professionals. Its membership stands at more than 50,000 in more than 60 chapters throughout India.
The Society is targeted at the IT professionals and also user community at large. Hence the membership of the Society is open to all professionals involved in the field of information technology. The membership categories include Individual and Institutional. In the Individual member category there are five grades namely Fellow, Senior, Member, Associate and Student, whereas Institutional membership includes organisations and educational institutions. A professional can also apply for life membership in the Society.
Benefits of CSI:
- Access to CSI knowledge portal through Login-id and password.
- Technology updates through Conferences, Seminars, Tutorials & workshop at discounted rates.
- A forum for activities like Paper Presentations, Quiz, Competitions and Exhibitions.
- Ability to connect with distinguished speakers on different technology areas.
- CSI Certification and Training programs at discounted rates for students.
- Interaction and collaboration with distinguished academicians, researchers and practitioners.
- Opportunity to interact with Industry professionals and chalk out a career path.
- Eligibility for nomination of best Student Branch award.
- Eligibility for CSI funded minor projects.Permission to conduct events under CSI Banner.
- Participation in joint events of CSI with its MOU partner / Organization.
- The Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) is a national, non-profit making professional body, registered under the society's registration Act of 1860. Started in 1941 as the Association of Principals of Technical Institutions (APII), later it was converted into "Indian Society for Technical Education", New Delhi in 1986 with a view to enlarge its activities to advance the cause of technical education in the country. It is the only national organization of educators in the field of engineering and technology.
CSI College Certificate:
CSI Student List
***** Tech Nipuna ******
Association Office Bearers:
The Tech NIPUNA ( Computer Science and Engineering Association) is an integral part of the Computer Science and Engineering Department established in june 15, 2016. Over the years, CSEA has encouraged the academic and scientific development of the department's student body through various activities such as coding competitions, technical workshops and talks by experts. Annually, the Tech Nipuna hosts Technical workshops, job/internship talks and involves the students in conducting societal activities.
|1.||Dr.Devireddy Srinivasa Kumar Director||Patron|
|3.||Mr.K.SIVA KRISHNA||Faculty Member|
|5.||Mrs.M.RAMA DEVI||Faculty Member|
|6.||G.MANI PAVAN||Student Co-Ordinator|
|7.||B.PRAVEEN KUMAR||Student Co-Ordinato|
|9.||G.KEERTHI KOUSHIK||Student Member|
|11.||M.VENKATA NAGA VASUDHA||Student Member|
Technical events organized under Tech Nipuna:
- A 2-DAY WORKSHOP ON IOT on 08/01/2019-09/01/2019 by MR.MAHAN, CHAT BOATS INSTITUTE
- A 5-DAY on AWS TECHNICAL ESSENTIAL WORKSHOP on 18/02/2019-22/02/2019 by APSSDC
- A 3-DAY WORKSHOP GAMIFICATION OF AR & VR BUILDBOX on11/02/2019-13/02/2019 , by APPSDC.
- A 6 DAY WORKSHOP ON SALES FORCE TRAINING on 21/02/2019-26/02/2019 by ICT ACADEMY
- WORKSHOP ON PYTHON PROGRAMMING on 23/01/2018 by APSSDC
- WORKSHOP ON STATISTICS WITH R- PROGRAMMING on 06/08/2018 by Ram from TCS
- A 2-day workshop on R programming on 08/10/2017-09/01/2018 by APSSDC..
- A 3-DAY On ANDROID PROGRAMMING on 18/01/2018-20/01/2018 by ICT ACADEMY
- A 5-day workshop on aws- cloud master on 10/02/2018-14/02/2018 by APPSDC
- A 6 day workshop on sales force training on 20/02/2018 - 25/02/2018 by ICT ACADEMY
- Workshop on python programming on 23/01/2018 by APSSDC
- A 3-DAY workshop on IoT and its smart devices using Raspberry PI on 01/07/2016-03/07/2016 by Dr M Babu Reddy, Professor Krishna University
- A 2-Day workshop on Cloud services on 03/01/2017– 04/02/2017 by Dr R SATYA PRASAD, PROFESSOR & HOD,ANU
- Completely Fair Scheduling on 01/09/2018 by G.Ramaswamy(Assoc.prof), MLWE Pulladigunta
- Rational Unified Process and Phases of software life cycle on 27/08/2018 by G.Ramaswamy (Assoc.prof), MLWE Pulladigunta
- Latest tools used for E-R diagram 20/08/2018 by D. Nagendra Reddy (Assoc.prof), KITS Markapur.
- Information Retrieval Query Languages and their brief description on 20/08/2018 by D. Nagendra Reddy (Assoc.prof), KITS Markapur
- Elements of Finite State Machine and Components of Finite State Machine on 02/08/2018 by Dr.K.KIRAN KUMAR (Assoc.Prof)
- 3D-surface graphs on 22/08/2017 by P.SRINIVASULU(ASSOC.PROFESSOR)
- INSIDE AND OUTSIDE TESTS IN FILLED AREA PRIMITIVES on 07/09/2017 by Dr.P.RAMESH BABU(PROFESSOR)
- FINITE STATE MACHINES on 19/09/2017 by Dr.T.RAGHAVA(PROFESSOR)
- 10 GIGABIT ETHERNET on 29/09/2017 by Dr.B.RAVEENDRA BABU (PROFESSOR)
- SOFTWARE CRISIS on 08/12/2017 by Dr. G. SANJAY GANDHI(PROFESSOR)
- One-day seminar on Industry-Institute interaction.
- One-day Seminar on Gate examination.
- One-day Seminar on Awareness on vote.
- One-day Seminar on Accreditation.
- One-day seminar on overseas education.
Academic Year 2018-19
Academic Year 2017-18
Academic Year 2016-17
Computer Science & Engineering News Letter....  Download
Computer Science & Engineering Magazine....  Download
Head of The Department,
Ph.No: +91 7993098895
|01||Dr. R Poorna Chandra Rao||Professor||MBA||35|
|02||Mr. P Kalyana Chakravarthi||Asst.Professor & HOD||MBA||14|
|07||Mr. N Vinod||Asst.Professor||MBA||01|
- Academic Year 2019-20 Calendar Click here
- Academic Year 2018-19 Calendar Click here
- Academic Year 2017-18 Calendar Click here
- Academic Year 2016-17 Calendar Click here
Computer Science and Engineering departmentis equipped with a library apart from the Central Library of the Institution.Department Library comprise of a substantial No. of Volumes, Magazines, Dailies and Reference Books for ready reference to its Staff and Students.At present the department library has about 1264 volumes with 726 titles. It also subscribes for e-Journals, Journals & Magazines.
Apart from curriculum books the library also has titles in the reference section that helps student in preparing for competitive exams and placement tests. Rich collection of books on software technologies makes the student improve his technical and programming skills. CD's and DVD's of lectures are also available in the department library facilitating quick learning.Though the library, at present caters to the needs of the undergraduate and post graduate students , it is as well in future being developed to meet the needs of staff doing their Doctoral Program.
The library functions on all working days from Monday to Saturday.
2018 - 19 Academic Year Results