About TransportOur college is providing transport facility to our students and Staff from Guntur, Parchuru and Chilkaluripeta to College and back covering all points.
FLEET OF BUSSES
Transport CommitteeThere is a Transport Committee with staff and students with 50 members observing transport facility for students and maintaining discipline and anti-ragging in the buses. The Committee discusses the problems regarding transport facility and takes disciplinary action if necessary.
Issuing ID Card:Every year, Every student has to pay the bus fee within stipulated date and should collect college bus Identify card from Convener, Transport Committee, by submitting original fee reciept along with latest passport size photo. They should carry the ID card all the time in the buses along with college ID.
Instructions to the Students:
- Cell phones are not allowed in the bus.
- Do not use cell phones / i-pods / musical instruments etc. in the bus.
- Discussions causing disturbance to the others is strictly prohibited in the bus.
- Wear student identity card and carry bus pass at all times in the bus.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited.
- Users should board the bus in their respective Stop / Shift allotted to them only.
- Disciplinary action will be taken on those violating the above rules.
- In case of emergency contact Convener, Transport Committee.